The Box Four Crankset features a 2-piece design with an oversized bottom bracket interface. The 24mm spindle is pressed into the drive-side crank arm for durability and easy installation. The non-drive side crank arm features a 2-bolt pinch system for added strength. Our unique 4-bolt 104 BCD spider features a flex-resistant ring for optimum performance.
Box Four Cranks feature steel pedal inserts that require pedal washers and external sealed bearing BSA bottom brackets, and both are provided in the box.
Weight Limit: 115kg (253 lbs) with limitations as per Category 2 of EN 16054:2012 Standard
- Oversized Bottom Bracket Interface
- Dual Pinch Bolts for Even Clamping Force
- Spider with Flex-Resistant Ring
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Box Two 24mm bottom bracket
- Box Extremum RacePrep bottom bracket
|N/A / Black / 165mm
|N/A / Black / 170mm